Thursday, November 29, 2007

 

Finished!

Modell Nr. 10605 from Dale Baby Collection Nr. 106 This sweater is Modell Nr. 10605 from Dale Baby Collection Nr. 106. I have a lot of Baby Ull in my stash, so I made some minor color substitutions to use yarn I had. I also changed the button band into a band I could fold over to hide my yarn carries. I knit the 24 month size; I almost always pick the largest size available because it becomes a race between the baby growing and my project growing. I sent it off to my cousin Jonas a few weeks ago. I hope it fits!
Comments:
It came out great! And this photo can't even really show off the amazing combinations of stitches and colors... Who would believe that it also helped use up stash?! And your idea for cleaning up the ends from all those colors was excellent.

A winner all around!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?